Coaching & 1:1 Support
Coaching is a familiar development tool used by individuals
and organisations to improve personal performance and increase
It can impact on your life and the success of your business.
Creative Connexions will focus on what you need to look at and
develop. We will help you to identify and reflect on your development
needs, highlighting practical actions you can take to make a difference.
This may be at a time of personal change, or transition between
roles e.g. senior management to executive. You may be struggling
with your work life balance or issues around career direction.
The answer is generally within
ourselves and we will support you to unleash it.
Coaching sessions can include the use of:
- increased self awareness and knowledge
- improved skills, impact and performance
- accelerated development and growth
- increased sense of purpose and satisfaction
- higher levels of motivation and energy
- developed sense of self and self-confidence
- the Myers Briggs Type Framework – a personality
development tool based
on the work of Carl Jung
- Schein’s Career Anchors questionnaire
- identification of personal values questionnaire
- an Interest Analysis leading to identifying personal qualities
- 360º feedback frameworks
- influencing strategies questionnaire
- approach to conflict analysis
- communication and motivation preference tools
- psychometric testing using ability and personality instruments
The initial session will establish the relationship and rules
of contract between the coach and client e.g. issues of confidentiality,
commitment, duration, get out clause. This session will act as
a diagnostic process to help the individual identify their initial
focus and needs.
We use a confidential, dynamic and collaborative process between
coach and client. It provides an independent view of skills and
Sessions are held when and where it is convenient for clients.