Mentoring provides a relationship with a trained facilitator/mentor
who acts as a sounding board, adviser and coach.
The Four ‘E’ factors in Mentoring
Benefits for the Mentee can be:
- increased support and encouragement
- improved self-esteem and confidence
- learning from another’s experience
- increased sense of purpose and direction
- challenge to current perspective and introduction of another
- development of skills
The initial session will establish the relationship and rules
of contract between the coach and client e.g. issues of confidentiality,
duration, commitment, get out clause. This session will act as
a diagnostic process to help the individual identify their initial
focus and needs.
Session are held when and where it is convenient for clients.
We also provide training for perspective mentors whether individually
or as a workshop for groups.